Career Opportunities at Atlas World
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT/ MARKETING GRADUATE
Advertisement Date: 08/03/2019
Closing Date: 31/03/2019
Location: Atlas World, Glenbank, 720 Crumlin Road, Belfast, BT14 8AD
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm (Monday to Thursday)
8:30am – 4:00pm (Friday)
Package: Negotiable Salary
Contract Type: Maternity Cover (6-9 months)
Reporting to: Tender Contracts Manager
Working in a busy Business Development department, this role will report to the Tender & Contracts Manager and will involve strategic digital marketing, market research and business development for the firm.
This is a varied role with an initial period of 6-9 months starting immediately where the main activities will include:
- Writing for the web and social media
- Assist in the production, development and distribution of business development collateral – liaising with external suppliers where necessary
- Internal communications
- Maintaining the firm’s website and CRM system.
- Managing digital marketing activity and analytics
- Assisting with the bids and proposal process – including collating research; working with the proposal team and assisting with tender documents
- Assisting / helping with sales support where required
- Assisting with the production of pitch material
- Experience of all aspects of marketing communications including Digital Marketing, Social Media, SEO, Email Marketing, Website analytics, content creation (design and copy writing)
- The ability to analyse data from email campaigns and web traffic and format reports
- Excellent communication skills
- A self-starter mentality
- A degree in Marketing and Design or a related field
- Experience of working in a B2B marketing/sales team
- Experience of executing marketing tactics in a timely and effective manner
If a truly rewarding, long-term career with us sounds like a fantastic proposition, apply by sending your CV by email to email@example.com
For more information call – 028 9039 1000
All completed CV’s must be received by Sunday 31st March 2019.
CV’s received after this deadline will not be accepted.