Sustaining Your World
Atlas World provides a range of energy management and renewable energy solutions to help our clients save money, reduce their carbon footprint and get the most from their energy resources and utilities. We want to help you save money and use energy smarter.
We pride ourselves on our all-round service, helping customers reduce carbon impact, reduce and stabilise energy costs and even create a new revenue stream. Our technologies include full turnkey energy management systems and renewable energy solar PV technologies
Whether new build or retrofit projects, we work with building owners, energy and facilities managers, architects and energy consultants to design the most appropriate solution to suit your energy needs, your environment, building and your budget.
Belfast Health & Social Care Trust
Belfast Health and Social Care Trust is one of the largest health trusts in the UK. Atlas provides multi-disciplinary services across the 400,000m2 estate. Fire & Security Maintenance Atlas World...View Project
If you have a project that you think we can assist you on why not contact us today to find out more
Atlas World provides a range of energy metering, monitoring and targeting technologies, to provide our clients with the information necessary to make the best decisions on utility consumption:
- better understand their energy usage;
- benchmark consumption and set targets;
- make better decisions regarding energy management;
- identify any signs of avoidable waste and opportunities to reduce consumption.
Energy Metering, Monitoring and Targeting is an energy efficiency technique, based on the principle that ‘you cannot manage what you cannot measure’. This applies very well to energy management. The first step starts with metering energy consumption and collecting the data.
The operation of an Energy Metering and Monitoring system must be neither time consuming nor complex. Our systems are simple to install and easy to integrate with either conventional or renewable energy systems.
Energy consumption data is gathered automatically at regular intervals of 15 to 30 minutes. With this consumption data, we can identify areas of routine waste, pinpoint opportunities to save energy and monitor future energy efficiency measures.
Our systems include:
- Automatic Meter Reading Systems: intelligent energy and water meter reading systems, that physically interface with utility meters on site and feed data wirelessly to a central data logger. Our systems can monitor anything that is metered – electricity, gas, water – across fiscal and sub-utility meters, single and multi-location sites.
- Data analysis: software that turns the consumption data from meter monitoring systems into meaningful management information. The sophistication of this analyses means that energy consumption can be targeted and driven down, flagging when the consumption pattern changes, setting alarms on consumption and calculating emissions.
We offer a full turnkey service, from initial assessment of your requirements through to installation, training and ongoing support, including a bureau service whereby we monitor and analyse the energy management data.
Renewable Energy – Solar Photovoltaic Systems
Atlas World is an approved MCS installer of ground and roof-top solar PV systems. We work across the UK and Ireland and have completed an impressive portfolio of projects across the health, education, commercial and residential sectors.
We have installed PV systems ranging from 1kWp to 250kWp, and scalable multi-location installations of up to 648kWp. Our projects include the largest solar PV contract ever supplied to a local NHS Health Social Care Trust.
We will advise and design the best solution for you, providing and installing the best technology, assisting with applications for funding and financial incentives, and providing ongoing maintenance.
All of our systems are installed by NICEIC qualified engineers with specialist solar PV certification.
Our panels carry a 25 year performance guarantee and our inverter warranty ranges from 5 to 25 years depending on manufacturer.