Jobs with Atlasworld
Customer Support Co-Ordinator – Job Ref CS01/22
We are currently looking to recruit enthusiastic, friendly, and hardworking individuals to work within our Customer Support Team at our offices at Glenbank. We are particularly keen to hear from candidates with previous contact centre or customer service experience.
This key team provide support to our growing number of customers queries via the phone and email.
- To provide comprehensive customer service support
- Responding to all customer queries accurately and effectively
- Taking the appropriate action to ensure customer expectations are fully delivered
- Providing immediate phone and e-mail support and advice to our valued customers
- Liaising with internal team as required.
- Educated to GCSE level (including Maths and English Language)
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Be computer literate (Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook)
- Excellent telephone skills
- Be able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to provide top level customer support
For further information and an application and fair employment monitoring form please email your request to email@example.com
Closing deadline for applications is Friday 6th May at 5pm.
Applications are particularly welcomed from all sections of our community.
ALL APPLICATIONS FOR EMPLOYMENT ARE CONSIDERED STRICTLY ON THE BASIS OF MERIT